Ever wonder what to do with left over wallpaper? Give your space a creative boost by using it in an unexpected way. You can make it work for just about anything: the back of shelves, photo frames or even book coverings. Check out our tips below.
Get the Look:
- Create an art gallery wall using bold striped wallpaper for your photo frames
- Make your old coffee table a focal point by adding wallpaper to the sides or top
- Wrap you favorite books in wallpaper– Use different patterns so you know which book is your current read
- Wrap wallpaper around an empty can or tin for stylish stationery storage
- Add wallpaper to your lampshade, swapping it out for a different color or pattern when the seasons change
For more DIY & decorating tips, sign up for our Newsletter.