With the beautiful weather we are currently experiencing here in New York City we thought it would be a great time to revisit our love of the popular trellis pattern. What better way to bring spring into your home than to cover your walls and furnishings with this fretwork pattern. Some of our favorite manufacturers have been inspired by this gardenesque style look like Schumacher, Clarke and Clarke, and Fabricut.
These lattice patterns are very versatile and can work in a number of interior spaces.
Schumacher’s Glacier Fret comes in a number of appealing colors like Brick and Fern.
1. Schumacher Glacier Fret – Brick at DecoratorsBest
2. Schumacher Glacier Fret – Fern at DecoratorsBest
3. Schumacher Glacier Fret – Mineral at DecoratorsBest
4. Schumacher Glacier Fret – Sand at DecoratorsBest
Clarke and Clarke has jumped on the trellis train with their drool-worthy Palio print.
1. Clarke and Clarke Palio – Berry at DecoratorsBest
2. Clarke and Clarke Palio – Olive at DecoratorsBest
3. Clarke and Clarke Palio – Peacock at DecoratorsBest
4. Clarke and Clarke Palio – Natural at DecoratorsBest
Want to coordinate your fabric with your wallcovering? Try Clarke and Clarke’s rockin’ Kasbah collection.
1. Clarke and Clarke Kasbah – Damson at DecoratorsBest
2. Clarke and Clarke Kasbah -Citrus at DecoratorsBest
3. Clarke and Clarke Kasbah – Mineral at DecoratorsBest
4. Clarke and Clarke Kasbah – Espresso at DecoratorsBest
Still can’t get enough of these fabulous fretwork designs? Fabricut’s Fretwork fabric will have you thinking ahead to summer with names like Whirlpool and Coral Reef in the collection.
1. Fabricut Fretwork-Mint at DecoratorsBest
2. Fabricut Fretwork-Linen at DecoratorsBest
3. Fabricut Fretwork-Coral Reef at DecoratorsBest
4. Fabricut Fretwork-Whirpool at DecoratorsBest
Search all of our Trellis patterned wallpaper and fabric at DecoratorsBest.com.